Monday 4 April 2011

That thing they call 'Education'

I have high hopes in life as to what I want to do, and I believe that the more effort you put, the better you will succeed. I want to be able to teach PE, doesn't sound amazing I know, but you should always do things in life that you know you will enjoy. Top plan is to move and teach in California, the back ups, Australia, or South Africa.
I study Sport as a link lesson at Eggbuckland Community College whilst taking 2 other subjects at Notre Dame, being Photography and Spanish.

I don't have a lot to show for 2 of my subjects but I enjoy a bit of photography every now and then, so i'll share a few pictures of my work in the last couple years of my A-level course;

1) Taken from the Lake District in Cumbria.


2) Taken at Whitsand Bay, Cornwall


3) Taken at Rame Head, Cornwall.


4) Taken at Princetown, a Tor.


5) London's Big Ben and bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment